Setting tasks for learners can be done in the blink of an eye with Blutick. There are two ways to do it:
Using The Topics Page
- Go to the topics page, and find the task you want to set. (Clicking on the clipboard icon will take you to the topics page if you’re not already on a lesson page).
- Click Set Task, and select the learner(s) for whom you want to set the task. You can also set other options, such as the due date, a message to learners, and a start date.
- Finally, you can add another topic to your task, or click Create Task to set the task.
From The Lessons Page
- Find a task you want to set, either using the search box or browsing the available topics.
- Click the clipboard icon in the top right to set the task.
- Enter the task details — you can select the learner(s), due date, add a custom message, and even limit the task to specific levels.
- Click ‘Create Task’ and you’re done! Learners will be emailed the task details and a link to complete the task.