- Show all articles ( 5 ) Collapse Articles
- Show all articles ( 3 ) Collapse Articles
How to View Your Mark Book
Blutick gives you many ways to view your students’ progress. The mark book is the overview for a particular class.
Go to Your Classes using the user drop down menu, sidebar, or button. Then click the green ‘View Mark Book’ button next to your chosen class.
You will now see the mark book for that class.
Clicking any mark will expand the column, giving you more details of your students’ performance.
From the mark book you can also:
- view the task summary for a particular task,
- send task reminders to your students,
- view a student’s detailed progress by clicking on their name.