Who are we?
Blutick is a fast growing education technology company building tools to improve teaching and learning. Our mission is to create the best online-learning experience available for school-based subjects, starting with Mathematics.
We are particularly focused on using Machine Learning to create feedback loops to develop more advanced and effective interventions.
If this sounds like a mission you would like to be part of, feel free to get in touch.
We are looking for a tenacious and organised Curriculum, with excellent communication skills, to drive our mathematical content strategy forward.
This role would be an ideal next step for a digital content creator, with experience of teaching Mathematics. Based entirely from home, this position offers flexibility and independence for those who are highly self-motivated.
The ideal candidate will be a proactive self-starter and confident communicator with:
- Demonstrable experience of project management, whether of digital products, educational products, books, journals or other media.
- A proven track record of adding value to a publishing strategy through the signing of new products.
- Experience of actively commissioning or recruiting new content creators.
- The ability to manage multiple projects, at various stages of development, and keep them to schedule
- Extremely strong relationship management and communication skills.
- Highly developed research, content and idea development skills.
- Competent IT skills.
- An interest in, and passion for, online learning.
Please send a CV and cover letter explaining why you would be suitable for this role to email@example.com.